Founded in 2012, Fontis Investments is an independent wealth management boutique with a strong history of delivering highly customized investment advice and financial confidence. Our risk-averse investment philosophy is centered on preserving and growing our clients’ assets. At Fontis, client interests always come first and foremost.
• We hold no client assets; those are held by our primary custodian Fidelity and with other custodians as directed by our clients.
• Fontis is privately held, Fidelity is privately held, and our operations partner and registered investment advisor, Sowell Management, is also privately held. We’re therefore not driven to satisfy shareholder quarterly earnings growth which, in many cases, conflict with clients’ best interests.
• One hundred percent of our firm’s revenues are paid to us by our clients through asset management fees. Our business model removes any financial incentives to consider an investment for any purpose other our clients’.
• We sell no products such as Limited Partnerships (or any other products), so cash is generally available within three business trading days.
• Client liquidity is paramount, which means no Wall Street created products which only seem to benefit Wall Street.
• No “sticky asset” structures (which always seem to come with exorbitant and excessive fees).
• Advisors may invest in securities similar to what their clients do. We don’t view this as a conflict of interest, but rather in the client’s best interests.
• Fontis serves as the Portfolio Manager for the investments. Through Fontis, and as an Advisor representative of Sowell Management, Christopher serves as the Portfolio Manager for your investments. You are connected with your money and to those responsible for making decisions about it.
Wealthy families commonly choose Fontis out of a strong desire to develop and maintain a long-term relationship with our objective and attentive Advisory team. Our clients’ stories are diverse and inspiring. Some started and sold (or are currently operating) private businesses, some are corporate executives, some inherited or married into wealth, and many are consistent, life-long savers and diligent investors.