We are inspired every day by our great clients. We have created a casual, yet professional, environment for our team to create financial peace of mind for our clients.
All team members are strongly encouraged to donate 10% of their normal working hours helping others. We are committed to giving back to our community.
After an exhaustive search, Fontis teamed with CONCERT Global, to provide mid- and back-office operations. At CONCERT, everyone is focused on providing superior client service and supporting our desire to provide financial peace of mind. You know when you find the right people, and CONCERT gets it.
Many clients are concerned about being just a number in a large, impersonal Wall Street firm. The belief that investment expertise can only be found in New York, London or Brussels is simply false. We go where the right people are, whether it is Minneapolis or San Jose. We love what we do and our clients can sense it.
We have seen firms grow very quickly, just to fizzle out. We are very cognizant of this and instead focus on long term growth. Fontis does not try to be everything to everyone. Our focus is finding the right client who has goals which we believe are reasonable and achievable. We know we are not for everyone and that everyone is not for us. If during the interview process Fontis finds that it’s not a good fit, we gladly provide the client with names and numbers of Advisors that we believe would be good options for them. Simply put, we are looking for clients who are searching for an Advisor for life, not just a “stop by” until the next strategy is sought.
– Through our corporation, we strive to give 10% of our gross revenues back to the community. This can take the form of matching gifts to our team members’ charities, or by making outright gifts. We strongly encourage all team members to donate 10% of their normal working hours to a cause of their choice. They are not simply encouraged to do this, they are required to by Fontis.
The Right Fit
– Our process for determining client fit is lengthy and process oriented. It is better to find out we are not comfortable in the beginning rather than during the process. This process allows the prospect to determine if we are the right fit for them as well.
– For both clients and team members, common respect is vital for a great working relationship.
– Their stories of how their wealth was created and their concern for its safekeeping is paramount. Each individual goal and expectation need to be methodically discussed and documented. This is the basis for our extensive interview process for clients.
– We take the burden off of the client having to micro-manage their investments. We don’t require a verbal conversation with each trade. Clients grant us the right (“discretion”) to trade as we see fit, along the preset investment guidelines detailed in the Investment Policy Statement.
Client’s Hard Earned Money
– Regardless of the source of clients’ wealth, we are keenly aware of the significance of our duties as a fiduciary and steward.